- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail
- IP addresses and page views for all users of the Deploy application and the Deploy website
Disclosure, Data Ownership and Security
- We will never sell or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party
- We will make every effort to maintain the security of all information stored within your Deploy account
- We will comply with any legitimate requests from law enforcement agencies to disclose certain information to them to assist with their investigations
- aTech Media Limited own all hardware, software, databases and all rights to the Deploy application, you retain all rights to any information you add or upload to your Deploy account, including repositories.
- We may occasionally send newsletters to existing customers by email or post
Server Access & Data Access
All Deploy data is stored on our database servers or on our storage network and is only accessible to approved aTech Media Limited employees. In order to login to such systems, a
secure key is required and access granted by the system administrators. All employees with access to this information are trained in ensuring their private key is kept secure
and contains an appropriately secure passphrase which is adjusted when required.
Any users with administrator access to your account can give access to any number of users and determine what level of access they should be granted.
Payment Card Details
Deploy does not store your payment card details on it's system and Deploy staff do not have access to any of these details.
- When using Deploy, we will store a cookie on your computer containing an encrypted string which contains your session information. This cookie will expire and be removed when you close your browser.
- If you have opted to be remembered, we will create a cookie containing a unique token which will expire and be removed after 14 days. We do not use permanent cookies.
Please send any comments, suggestions or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.