Deploy is a service operated by aTech Media Limited, a UK registered company (5523199). Registered at Unit 9 Winchester Place, North Street, Poole, Dorset. BH15 1NX.
Deploy is a web-based deployment management tool ("the Service"). The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty of any kind.
By continuing to use the Service and/or by maintaining an account with the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms of Service.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to use the Service.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process. This information can be updated by logging into your Deploy account and choosing the 'Settings' menu and by chosing 'Profile' from the user menu.
- aTech Media Limited will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses incurred to you or your business resulting from (a) your use or misuse of the Service (b) any change to the price, suspension or discontinution of the Service (c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data (d) any other matter relating to the Service.
- aTech Media Limited does not guarantee or warrant that (a) the Service will meet your requirements (b) the Service be timely, secure error-free (c) the information provided through the Service will be accurate, reliable or correct (d) any errors will be corrected (e) the Service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure.
- Support is only provided to account holders and is only available by email and by telephone to paying customers.
- One legal entity may not maintain more than one (1) free account.
- Free accounts that receive no login activity for a period of six (6) months may be cancelled automatically.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
- aTech Media Limited's total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the Service shall be limited to the amount of revenue received by aTech Media Limited from the customer in the month previous to the month in which the liability was incurred, but in no event shall exceed £90 for any one event or series of events.
- The failure of aTech Media Limited to enforce any right or provision of these terms conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and aTech Media Limited and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and aTech Media Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the Terms of Service).
- If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining parts of the agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms conditions.
- aTech Media Limited reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time without notice. These Terms of Service (including any updates) will be available to view at any time on the Deploy website.
- The Deploy interface and system is copyright aTech Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company. This includes all repositories which are stored within Deploy.
Pricing, Payment and Cancellation Terms
- aTech Media Limited reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Notice of this shall be provided on the Deploy website and the blog.
- The service is billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for unused services or account downgrades.
- Some payments are subject to value added tax at the current UK VAT rate. Customers outside the EU do not pay VAT. All UK customers will have VAT charged at the UK VAT rate. All EU customers will have VAT charged at the rate in their country. EU Customers can provide their VAT registration number to have VAT removed from their invoices. This can be done through the Billing Centre.
- When upgrading to a new package, you will be charged a pro-rated amount for the upgrade. When downgrading, you will be charged the new amount from your next renewal date however the new limits will be applied immediately.
- WhenWhen downgrading you will be unable to downgrade to a package where your current usage is higher than permitted by the new package.
- You can cancel your account at any time by selecting 'Settings' and then 'Cancel Account'. This is the only acceptable way to cancel your account, we cannot accept cancellation requests by phone or e-mail for security reasons.
- Accounts will be suspended if payment is not made within two days of account's renewal date. Accounts may be cancelled and all data removed from our systems if payment has not been received within of 90 days of account expiry.
- Once your account has been cancelled you will not be charged again.
- We generate full VAT invoice automatically on your renewal date. We will also attempt to debit the credit/debit card you have on your account. If payment fails, we will notify you by email and your account may be suspended pending a successful payment.
- Invoices can be downloaded and printed at any time through the Deploy application.
- Issuing a chargeback against any payments taken by us will result in an immediate account suspension or cancellation.
- All account upgrades/downgrades are logged for security purposes.
We do not a offer refunds on any of our packages (unless it is our mistake). You pay for what you use, you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time. In exceptional circumstances, refunds are given at the discretion of the management
Excessive Bandwidth Usage
Each account is permitted to use the average usage for all accounts on the same package (as determined by aTech Media). If you exceed this, you will be notified by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Hardware, hosting networking
- aTech Media Limited own our own servers for hosting all Deploy services.
- We use third parties for colocation, networking and bandwidth provision..
- Our equipment is located in London, United Kingdom.
- All backups are stored off-site in a data centre in Reading, United Kingdom.