Unfortunately, there can be a number of issues you might run into when configuring a server. You can find more information about these errors and how to solve them below.
- Connection errors
- fatal: Could not read from remote repository
- FTPS authentication errors
- Network is unreachable
- S3 Bucket policy issues
- Server could not be written to
- SFTP channel could not be opened
- SSH public key authentication errors
- Your server
did not respond in a timely manner.
- key type ssh-rsa not in PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms