Whilst deploying using SFTP you may see the generic error of
failure. Unfortunately, OpenSSH SFTP server always uses this description for all errors. Is this case, there is no way to tell a specific reason for the failure. However, it will most likely be one of the following:
- Renaming a file to a name of a file that already exists.
- Creating a directory that already exists.
- Moving a remote file to a different filesystem.
- Uploading a file to a full filesystem.
- Exceeding a user disk quota.